We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Supply Chain Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Create production & procurement planning based on sales forecasts in coordination with available production capacity.
• Carry out optimal material planning of individual components from internal & external procurement sources.
• Ensuring market supply of allocated products.
• Lead or participate in the transfer, planning & coordination of meetings both internally & with customers & suppliers.
• Create & manage necessary databases for all assigned materials.
• Develop & evaluate KPIs in the assigned area.
• Ensure the implementation of GMP requirements, SOPs, working instructions, training documents & test plans within supply chain processes.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management.
• Very good skills in AVOR/PPS & SAP (including modules MM & PP).
• A good knowledge of Project Management & in the Industrialization of Products, ideally including in relation to Medical Technology.
• Any knowledge of GMP & practical experience in Lean Management is considered advantageous.
• Completed relevant University Degree in the areas of Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
• Solution-oriented & a hands-on mentality.
• Highly responsible & customer-oriented.
• Cross-divisional thinking & acting.
• Business Proficient English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.