We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Engineer (Python / C). The role is a permanent position based Bern Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
• Develop Software through technical analysis, design, implementation, debugging, testing & modification from concept to production.
• Maintain existing functionalities & continuous improvements.
• Evaluate new software & hardware components, methods & technologies.
• Document according to standards for Railway applications, including work in Software Requirements Engineering.
• Carry out Verifications & Validation tasks in collaboration with a variety of internal teams.
• Design & implementation of Human Machine Interfaces into Software Systems.
• Ideally from 1 to 7 years of Professional experience as a Software Engineer (however applications from Graduates are also welcome).
• Very proficient programming expertise.
• Skilled & experienced in some of the following: Python, C, Docker Systems, CI/CD Practices & Industrial Protocols (OPC UA, Modbus, CAN).
• Preferably experienced in Industrial Software Development with Linux Systems, Embedded Computers & other platforms running Software Applications for monitoring & data collecting.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Willing to occasionally travel internationally.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written). Any additional language skills in German or French are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.