We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Quality Assurance Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Ensure that the quality requirements for products, processes & documentation in the area of responsibility are met.
• Ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with current guidelines, specifications & standards such as cGMP, ISO 13485, CFR Part 820 & FDA Guidelines.
• Act as the main QA contact person.
• Check & approve manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions, batch releases).
• Check & approve documents as part of qualification & validation activities (e.g. DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ).
• Review, approve & complete changes & associated documents in the area of responsibility (change control).
• Edit NC/CAPAs according to deviation management (e.g. classification, releases).
• Participate in internal, customer, authority & supplier audits.
• Work within multidisciplinary teams.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3+ years of professional experience in the area of Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance Engineering / Quality Management.
• An in-depth knowledge in cGMP.
• Experience in a comparable role within the MedTech or Pharma sectors.
• Experienced in handling SAP & quality tools (e.B. FMEA, SPC, etc.).
• Skilled in risk-based decision-making.
• Any experienced in the field of Injection Molding &/or assembly is advantageous.
• Completed relevant University Education.
• Ideally further trained in the field of Quality Assurance.
• Communicative, quality-conscious & both customer & solution-oriented.
• Fluent in English & a good command of German (to at least B1 Level) are mandatoy requirements.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.