We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer (Medical Device Sector). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
• Contribute as a member of an enthusiastic team that focuses on modern software medical devices.
• Support & collaborate with peers (e.g. in the fields of hardware, testing, production & system / requirements engineering).
• Support improvements to development, build & simulation approaches.
• At least 5+ years of professional experience in Java Software Engineering.
• Experienced in Working & Programming Close to Hardware.
• Ideally experienced in Hardware Development.
• Any experience in Embedded Software Engineering is considered a plus.
• Skills & expertise in Software Testing, Interface Design & Bluetooth are considered advantageous.
• Preferably experienced in the Medical Device Sector or other Highly Regulated Environments.
• Preferably experienced in working within Highly Regulated Environments, or very motivated to gain experience.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Open, communicative & responsible.
• Pragmatic, quality-oriented & in possession of a can-do-attitude.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.