We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Software Developer (C/C++). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
• Develop new software components in the field of the digital communication & security Integration of 3rd party software components in existing runtime environments.
• Participate in preliminary & technology projects in the field of digital fieldbus communication & security.
• Support the implementation of software projects with customers & independently implement projects in consultation with customers.
• Working within an Agile Software Development team.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Programming Embedded Software in C/C++.
• Skilled in Unit Testing, Clean Code, Git & Agile Development.
• Experienced with TCP/IP communication & Digital Fieldbuses such as EtherNet/IP & PROFINET.
• Preferably experienced in Software Architecture.
• Any experience in Bluetooth Communication is considered a plus.
• Ideally accustomed to the implementation of IEC 62443 Requirements.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
• Confident, analytical & structured.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), any German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.