We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer in the Medical Device Sector. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton (with good home office allowance).
• Engage in the full product life cycle from prototyping & feature definitions up to deployment in production.
• Design, develop, secure, deploy, operate & monitor state-of-the-art DevOps tools for on-premise & cloud-based infrastructures.
• Provide expert level of support for Systems development & testing teams, in relation to both embedded systems & cloud applications.
• Document & manage infrastructure & toolchain changes in compliance with internal & regulatory requirements (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304).
• Contribute to continuous efforts to improve practices & processes.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Software or DevOps Engineering (more than 5 years of experience is preferred).
• Skilled & experienced in at least one Scripting Language (Python, Bash) & one OOP Language (Java (preferred), Go, Rust, C#, C++).
• Accustomed to Agile Software Development with good engineering techniques / practices & a DevOps mind-set: Incremental Delivery, Pair/Mob Programming, Code Review, CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, SOLID, etc.
• Experienced in Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Linux & Windows OS & Cloud technologies (ideally including Azure).
• Skilled in continuously improving Code Quality & Documentation.
• Familiar with or interested in Artifactory, CMake, Conan, Terraform, Unit Testing Frameworks, Static & Dynamic Analysis Frameworks & Cybersecurity.
• Any experience in the area of Embedded Software is considered a plus.
• Ideally experienced within Highly Regulated Environments.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.