We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer (Medical Device Sector). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton with good home office allowance.
• Be an active member of a team that focuses on modern software for connected mobile medical devices.
• Participate in the definition of concepts & SW architecture.
• Create, extend & maintain embedded software units & components in MISRA C in accordance with IEC 62304.
• Create, extend & maintain test cases in C++ using a testing framework in C++.
• Peer review other team members work packages.
• Create software documentation artefacts, e.g. describing functionality & business logic.
• Participate in the creation & reviews of formal specification artifacts.
• Support & collaborate with peers, e.g. in the fields of hardware, testing, production & requirements engineering.
• Support improvements to development, build & simulation approaches.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Embedded Software Development.
• Skilled in most of the following: C, C++, MISRA C, Git, UML, Unit Testing Frameworks, Build Systems / Pipelines, Python & Doors NG.
• Experienced in Agile Development Environments (SCRUM / SAFe).
• Any experience in the areas of Software Architecture, Software Design Patterns & Functional Safety is considered a plus.
• Ideally experienced in the Medical Device Sector & IEC 62304 or other Highly Regulated Environments.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Open, communicative & a team player.
• Responsible, quality-oriented, pragmatic & a can-do attitude.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.