We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the planning, evaluation, engineering & operation of a group-wide IT platform (servers, storage, backup & restoration & more).
• Implement & manage IT infrastructure projects.
• Analyze new customer needs & develop appropriate solutions.
• Further develop existing IT processes & implement new ones.
• Develop scripts for process automation.
• Provide 3rd level support & assist with maintenance.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a system engineer.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft AD, Exchange, Citrix, Storage & Virtualization.
• Linux knowledge is considered advantageous.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Independent, networked-thinking, flexible & both process & solution-oriented.
• Very good integration skills & a team player with a high level of commitment.
• Always interested in & willing to get involved in new technologies.
• Willing to travel within CH, DE & AT (for up to 25% of the time).
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.