We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Administrator. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
• Plan, install, operate & develop Microsoft Windows (client & server) to ensure functioning operations within an international team of specialist.
• Ensure the availability of all responsible systems.
• Locate & limit disturbances including initiating & implementing necessary measures.
• Hold responsible for Client Management (Client Engineering, Software Packaging & User Support).
• Provision, maintain & optimize hardware & software at workplaces.
• Create & maintain documentation for the systems to be supported.
• Partake in actively implementing internal & external IT projects.
• At least 1 year of professional experience in the operation & maintenance of client & server IT infrastructures.
• Very good knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016 & User Support.
• Know-how in the field of Windows Server is an advantage.
• Ideally experienced with IT projects.
• Completed Apprenticeship as a computer scientist with emphasis on system technology (or similar).
• Self-Driven, interdisciplinary thinking & enthusiastic to take on responsibilities.
• Collaborative, courteous & team-oriented.
• Willing to occasionally be on on-call service when necessary.
• Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.