We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Testing & Development Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in either Zürich or Graubünden Canton depending on candidate preference.
• Hold responsibility for validating tools, operating systems & libraries.
• Partake in the evaluation & commissioning of new tools & their maintenance.
• Undertake testing activities for around 60% of the time including:
Developing Test Suites for the validation of Linux.
OTS (off-the-shelf) software validation.
Developing & extending unit tests.
Test automation on different levels & test generation.
• Carry out development for around 40% of the time including:
Developing & extending existing internal web-based tools.
Commissioning, maintaining & supporting internal tools.
Your Skills & Profile:
• In-depth knowledge of technical Computer Science.
• Solid experience with Testing Methods.
• Sound scripting skills (ideally with Python & Perl).
• Familiar with Linux / Yocto & Build Processes (Make).
• Skills & Experience in any of the following is also considered advantageous:
Test Automation & development.
Validation of OTS Software.
Java, Typescript, HTML & CSS.
Frameworks such as Angular, Hibernate & Spring.
Cantata ++ unit test.
• Completed University Degree in engineering.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.