We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Test Procedure Business Analyst. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Identify, analyze, describe & optimize work processes.
• Collect, analyze & meet the needs of users.
• Provide reception support for operations (test procedures and case tests).
• Advise specialists to implement requirements for IT projects.
Your Skills & Profile:
• Several years of professional experience as a business analyst.
• Experienced in requirements identification & modeling in UML, ideally in work process modeling in BPMN.
• Experience in developing test procedures and test cases
• University degree in information technology management or equivalent training and continuing education as a business analyst.
• Fluent German & French (spoken & written) & a good command of English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.