Test Automation Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Test Automation Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in St. Gallen Canton.
• Carry out structured derivation of test cases from the specification phase in cooperation with the various departments.
• Create, perform, evaluate & maintain automated test cases.
• Develop, maintain & migrate automated tests.
• Setup, adapt & further develop existing test tools.
• Execute & evaluate functional regression tests.
• Analyze existing test cases & obtained results & also monitor the progress of the test.
• Document development methods & maintenance & update the test case library.
• Closely cooperate with & ensure communication between all involved stakeholders.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Sound professional experience & expertise in test automation.
• Experienced with modern test tools (e.g. Selenium, Webdriver, JUnit).
• Proficient in connecting test results to JIRA or TFS (or motivated to do this).
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Dedicated, reliable, analytical, creative & in possession of a quick understanding.
• Enjoy an agile way of working & enthusiastic to continuously further develop.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.