We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Technical Writer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
• Carry out Project Management in complex documentation projects.
• Create information concepts based on individual product life phases of our machines.
• Research complex technical content.
• Target group-specific preparation of instructional information for various output medias; such as operating & assembly instructions & digital output formats based on current standards & guidelines in German & English.
• Create graphics based on existing 3D models.
• Help shape a transition from printed instructions to digital media (e.g. content delivery platform, apps, videos & AR applications).
• Support global projects in the field of technical communication (content creation, training & consulting).
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a Technical Writer, ideally including experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
• Experienced in the Project Management of complex documentation projects.
• Completed relevant University education in areas such as technical editing, communication & media management & applied languages.
• A passion for explaining complex technical content & interest in modern technologies.
• Enthusiastic to work within interdisciplinary teams.
• Service-orientated & strong communication skills.
• Fluent English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.