We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Technical Support Team Leader. The role is a permanent position based in Graubünden Canton.
• Manage an international support team that coordinates the technical support for products used in Europe, Asia & Africa.
• Hold responsibility for the technical commissioning of a platform worldwide as well as for the training & support of the service technicians of distributors.
• Complete maintenance contracts with customers.
• Plan tasks for service employees & coordinate service assignments & trainings.
• Coordinate the creation of service news, service manuals & service tools for the systems produced in Switzerland in collaboration with the team.
• Participate in the development process of new developments.
• Carry out budget monitoring for technical support.
• Control customer feedback.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Good level of professional technical support experience.
• Very good technical expertise in the area of technical support.
• Previous experience in the areas of life science or plant engineering is a plus.
• Completed University Degree in the areas of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar.
• Confident, communicative & a team-player.
• Self-driven, responsible & in possession of high levels of initiative.
• Willing to travel internationally (about 30%).
• Fluent German & English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.