We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Technical Lead Development Engineer (CAD / Medical Technology). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton with good home office allowance.
• Carry out Technical Project Management of customer projects in the development & introduction of new products & provide subsequent customer support during the entire product life cycle.
• Create technical documents & reports during the development process.
• Plan, execute, evaluate & document verifications, analysis & investigations.
• Execute technical calculations & statistical evaluations.
• Develop root cause analysis for market feedback & the preparation of analysis reports.
• Ensure compliance with the design specification of products on the market.
• Define & coordinate necessary optimizations & improvement measures.
• Create 3D CAD data such as 3D models of assemblies & individual parts.
• At least 3+ years of professional experience in Development Engineering including
experience in managing demanding Technical Projects.
• Experience & know-how in Medical Technology & ideally also in Injection Molding Technology.
• Preferably experienced in Technically Guiding teams.
• Ideally experienced in CAD & NX.
• Completed University Degree in the fields of Medical Technology, Plastics Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Microtechnology or similar.
• Analytical & logical with strong communication skills.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written) & able to speak German to at least B1 Level.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.