We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software / Firmware Project Leader. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton.
• Plan & coordinate firmware releases for existing & new industrial products.
• Carry out organizational management of an interdisciplinary Software team.
• Prepare project planning together with the line managers, architects & client & present the associated to the corresponding committees.
• Assure quality together with test managers.
• Provide organizational support of external software suppliers.
• Intelligently carry out & apply different areas of requirements engineering.
• Ensure that the team has the optimal system architecture.
• Several years of professional experience in managing Software / Firmware Projects or teams within the industrial sector.
• Several years of experience in both agile & classical project environments.
• Experienced as Firmware Developer for Embedded Systems is mandatory.
• Sound knowledge in the areas of OO-Design, SOLID-Principles, Design Patterns, Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering & Test Management.
• University Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong self-motivation, self-initiative & communication skills.
• Precise, innovative & dedicated.
• Team, solution, quality & customer-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.