We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Systems Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Ensuring service availability for operational procedures.
• Install & commission platforms (hardware, system & service software) for the operation of ICT systems.
• Operate, control, maintain & monitor all operational platforms & applications.
• Control & monitor the services & platform loadings (including performance optimizations).
• Localize, analyze & remedy faults; triggering technical evasion and / or escalation procedures if necessary.
• Receive, test & implement new or changed HW & SW.
• Consult & inform all service stakeholders (customers, Mgmt, etc) in operational procedures.
• Ensure information security during service delivery based on defined service levels & security profiles.
• Perform & monitor backup.
• Create documentation (CMDB, operational processes, changes, error analyzes, etc.).
Your Skills & Experience:
• Experienced as a System Engineer.
• Knowledge in programming & scripting (C #, PowerShell, HTML, Java).
• Experienced in the standardization & automation of IT services (DevOps).
• Service, hardware & application operation / engineering know-how.
• Completed education in computer science.
• Further certificates in technical areas (HyperV, Cloud, Azure etc.).
• Convincing communication skills & very high customer orientation.
• Flexible, resilient & a proven high level performer.
• Prepared to partake in shift rotation & on-call service.
• Fluent German & English skills, French is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.