Software Development Engineer – Mission
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Development Engineer. This role is a 1 year contract based in Zürich (renewable). Ideal start date will be January 2019.
• Strong experience in software development and test management
• Experienced knowledge of Java and OO programming
• Technical assets: SOA basics, Maven, GIT, Python, Scrum, TCP/IP, XML, Swing, RESTful architecture / JAX-RS, JAXB
• Engineering (EPF/ETH) or equivalent university degree
• Ability to quickly understand business needs and to take initiatives
• Team spirit with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Strong interest in continuous self-improvement, in attending training sessions….
• Stress resistant
• Fluent oral and written English – German skills will be a great plus to communicate with the team – French as an advantage
Your main responsibilities:
• Strongly support the application manager of the simulation gateway application
• Strongly support the application manager of the integration platform management application
• Participate into the Simulation Validation Process or other non-development tasks
• Participate into the conception/development/maintenance/test/validation of the simulation gateway application and its related services and activities
• Participate into the conception/development/maintenance/test/validation of the integration platform management application and its related services activities.
• Contribute to architectural evaluation and technological improvement into the simulation environment
• Provide support in the preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
• Investigate technical incidents and ensure Level 3 maintenance support in cooperation with operational staff