We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Service Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Define, coordinate & implement the SLA-Mgmt structure with regards to organization, methods & standards.
• Negotiate, reconcile, track & conclude service level agreements (SLAs).
• Create & implement SLA documents & processes (availability, performance).
• Introduce & maintain required standards, methods & tools.
• Hold responsibility for SLA compliance with customers (SLA reporting, customer meetings, etc.).
• Create SLA & management reports & review agreed SLAs.
• Create offers & undertake up- & cross-selling to assigned customers.
• Carry out project controlling & coaching of assigned project managers.
• Independently implement & manage smaller projects with assigned customers.
• Perform service management sessions & audits.
• Design & implement Service Continuity Mgmt processes.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Profound service delivery know-how & several years of experience & within an IT service provider.
• Experienced in the standardization & automation of IT services (DevOps).
• Very good technical understanding of the design & operation of IT infrastructures.
• Strong quality & risk management know-how.
• Skilled in escalation & problem management.
• Accustomed to service operation, design & engineering.
• Experience as an IT project manager an advantage
• Completed training in computer science.
• Degree in Computer Science / Business Informatics or equivalent & continuing training in business management.
• Further certificates in IT service management and / or ITIL.
• Interest in business-related issues
• Self-managing, convincing, organized & strong communication skills.
• Flexible, resilient & highly customer & performance oriented.
• Mother tongue German & good level of English. French is also an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.