We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Oversee a Quality Management Team consisting of software test engineers.
• Hold responsibility for the implementation & expansion of complex regression & functional tests.
• Continuously improve the quality of developed software by:
- Developing test strategy.
- Creating test case design together with other specialists.
- Implementing & executing manual & automated test cases.
- Error analysis & bug tracking in collaboration with developers & specialists.
- Maintaining high quality standards to ensure maintainability in the test cases.
- Maintain & extend the automated test case portfolio.
- Continuously improving test processes.
- Creating synthetic test data.
- Recording & editing regression tests, support requests & test orders.
- Test coordination & maintenance of test environments.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of experience as a software tester.
• Good financial knowledge (securities & funds).
• Extensive experience in the use of test management tools.
• Good knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Experience in dealing with Oracle database systems.
• Additional know-how in the following areas is a plus:
- PostgreSQL database, SQL language, Java & C ++.
- Networking (such as NFS / SMB / DNS / Mail ...).
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• An ISTQB certification is an advantage.
• Motivated & analytical with a fast comprehension.
• A team player with strong communication skills.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.