Senior Network Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Network Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Design, install, and manage local and wide area data and voice network systems
• Sharing day to day responsibility of maintaining data center’s physical plant and supervision of preventative and emergency maintenance activities
• Creating and maintaining network documentations
• 7+ years of experience on network concepts/configurations
• Very deep understanding of technical concepts on Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint appliances, BGP and EIGRP
• Cisco Routers and Switches strong knowledge and experience
• Certification CCNP or CCIE
• Ability to work under pressure, motivation, sense of initiative and ambition are parts of your personality. If you are eager to learn and love supporting each other as a team, we will be happy to screen your CV.
• Fluent English. A good German level will be an asset
If you wish to apply and join this international leading Company, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.