We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Mobile Device Management Systems Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Collaborate in technical sub-project management in strategic projects, including conceptual design, set-up, configuration & documentation.
• Further develop existing / identify new services in collaboration with infrastructure architects & product management.
• Increase the degree of automation by means of scripting (PowerShell).
• Support operational problems within the framework of 3rd level support.
• Technically support the sales team during customer visits & presentations.
• Tender & prepare technical solution descriptions & transform services.
• Provide support for cost calculations of offered solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of professional experience in the conception, construction & operation of mobile device management solutions with MS EMS (preferably with MS Office365 integration).
• Several years of experience in the creation of company and user documentation as well as presentations of solution concepts for customers.
• Broad knowledge in relevant technologies & high method competences.
• Very good communication, consulting & presentation skills.
• Vocational education & higher education in computer science.
• Certifications in the required subject areas are an advantage.
• Entrepreneurial, proactive & willing to work in other areas of the team
• Team-oriented & take enjoyment from customer contact.
• Solution-oriented, reliable & independent with above average levels of initiative.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.