We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Java Developer. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Take ownership of the architecture, design, implementation & support of new & existing in-house applications & integrations within the application landscape.
• Working together in a team & delivering results within an agile environment.
• Maintain effective & open communication with IT & business colleagues, internal clients & project leaders.
• Analyze business requirements & translate into technical solutions.
• Partake in web development of new intuitive front-end solutions.
• Maintain & extend existing applications.
• Guarantee a consistent approach & maintainable code.
• Implement unit & integration tests.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years of professional Java experience.
• Expert Java & web development skills.
• Backend experience in: Java EE and/or Spring, Spring Boot (beneficial), XML, JSON/REST, Hibernate & Junit.
• Maven know-how, knowledge in Webpack considered a plus.
• Experience with Microservices architecture & development is advantageous.
• Previous success within an Agile environment.
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
• Self-driven, proud to take ownership & delivery/customer focused
• Strong collaboration skills & interpersonal skills; competent in communicating well with all levels of the business & IT.
• Sound analytical & problem solving skills
• Open, transparent & willing to share knowledge.
• Motivated to work in new technologies, web technologies & UI design.
• Swiss nationality or already in possession of a valid Swiss work permit.
• Fluent English mandatory, German considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.