We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Java Developer. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Analyze, design, develop (full development life cycle) & support core Java / J2EE applications.
• Develop & maintain new applications.
• Provide appropriate instructions & documentation to a technical support group.
Your Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years of professional Java Development experience.
• Strong experience in Java Core& J2EE development.
• Experienced with Web or Application servers (i.e. JBoss, Tomcat) & application frameworks (i.e. Spring).
• Skilled in network protocols & messaging: Socket, RMI, JMS (REST, SOAP) & Asynchronous Messaging Brokers (i.e. HornetQ, Apache MQ).
• Experienced in the development of concurrent, multi-component, heavy duty & high-performance distributed java applications.
• Sound knowledge of relational databases & experience with Oracle or MySQL.
• Accustomed to setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios & Ganglia.
• Skilled in build systems (i.e Ant & Ivy) & version control systems (i.e. GIT & CVS).
• Ideally a knowledge of communication technologies such as SIP, SMPP & XMPP.
• Skills in software development methodologies & design patterns are advantageous.
• Experience in scripting language like Perl & Python is considered a plus.
• Ideally experienced in working in Linux environments.
• Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science
• Highly analytical & skilled in solving complex problems.
• Self-motivated & good communication skills.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.