We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Security Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Develop new solutions & services in the security environment (SIEM) with focus on threat detection, analysis, intelligence, hunting, incident response & vulnerability management.
• Work in close collaboration with infrastructure architects & product management.
• Extend the SIEM & develop & implement of use cases.
• Analyze & correlate log information to detect threats & attacks.
• Coordinate & implement measures in collaboration with internal & external agencies.
• Identify the latest technology trends & threat assessments.
• Advise internal & external stakeholders on security issues.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of experience in the area of IT security & as systems administrator (Windows, Linux, Mac).
• Good knowledge of current SIEM technologies (for example Splunk, QRadar or LogRhythm).
• Sound experience with firewall products (ideally PaloAlto or Fortinet), web-application firewalls (Netscaler or Airlock) & / or Cisco networking products.
• Solid experience in the development & implementation of concepts & use cases.
• Skills in the use of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework are considered advantageous.
• Completed relevant apprenticeship & ideally completed a higher informatics education.
• Further education in the area of IT security (SANS, ISC2, CISSP or similar).
• Willing to provide 24hr on-call service when necessary.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.