We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Network Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Carry out Project Management activities within the network environment.
• Continuously develop existing network services.
• Undertake sophisticated service & solution development.
• Plan & implement system upgrades & maintenance.
• Support the business organization with 3rd level support when necessary.
• Support the sales organization in the field of network / security consulting.
• Create concepts, documentation, processes, checklists, guidelines & instructions for customers & the company organization.
• Consult internal & external customers.
• Several years of experience in the design, configuration & troubleshooting of large enterprise & data center network infrastructures.
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco network components.
• Skilled in WLAN, MPLS networks, network security & preferably IoT.
• Solid Project Management expertise.
• Ideally experienced in network automation.
• Completed University Education in Computer Science, Telecom or equivalent.
• Open, communicative & highly customer & team-oriented.
• Willing to be on on-call service (approximately 1 week out of every 5 weeks).
• Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.