Senior ICT System Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior ICT System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Plan, evaluate, migrate, develop / implement, configure & test systems (hardware, software, network & controllers) & also transfer the systems into productive operation.
• Realize changes & extensions to IT systems.
• Examine new or changed requirements for their feasibility & complexity & their effects on existing/planned systems & standards & guidelines (requirement engineering).
• Select hardware / system software & network & control components & examine possible alternatives & verify feasibility.
• Specify system architecture.
• Capture the needs & expectations of clients with respect to ICT systems & their architectures.
• Communicate & represent ICT architectures both internally & externally.
• Analyze, review & evaluate user requirements, specifications & ICT solutions for testability.
• Create test specifications based on a detailed technical analysis of both functional & non-functional requirements (reliability, efficiency, usability, etc.).
• Analyze product risk analysis to determine the test depth & determine residual risks after the execution of tests.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Strong ICT Systems Engineering expertise & experience.
• Very good knowledge of MS technologies (client & server).
• In-depth knowledge of the MS Office range.
• Experienced in virtualization technologies (VMware & Hyper-V).
• University Degree Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Valid Category B Driving license.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.