Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer. This role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Develop application architectures in the area of web development.
• Concept, specify, develop & test web-based applications & web service interfaces.
• Support, develop & technically upgrade Java applications.
• Standardize environment-specific application configurations.
• Carry out technical management of subprojects.
• Integrate applications & writing necessary system documentation.
• Create test cases & test executions.
• Analyze & resolve issues.
• Several years of relevant professional experience.
• Sound experience in the design of modern software architectures.
• Very good knowledge of the current versions of Java & Spring Boot.
• Practical experience with REST, SOAP, SAML 2.0 & OpenID Connect
• Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 & JS, ideally experienced also with current standards, ES2016 + & ReactJS.
• Knowledge of DevOps is considered advantageous.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Responsible, strong communication skills & team-oriented.
• Skilled in learning quickly & solving tasks independently & innovatively.
• Highly proficient in concepting & implementing pragmatic solutions.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.