We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior DWH / BI Developer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
• Collaborate within a Scrum team & hold responsibility for data loads, DWH modeling, semantic layers & analytics with visualization.
• Analyze customer requirement with active development of architecture & solution variants in close exchange with the development team.
• Develop & maintain DWH / BI solutions based on Teradata (UDA), Oracle & Hadoop.
• Ensure production & release capability to enable smooth operations (support in 3rd level support).
• Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams to gain insights from complex data analysis (Analytics & Data Discovery).
Your Skills & Experience:
• Long-term experience in the implementation of complex DWH & BI projects; from customer requirements & architecture to quality assurance & commissioning.
• Extensive data modeling experience (3NF, Confirmed Dimension, Data Vault 2.0).
• Interested in innovative technologies & modern methods in the DWH / BI environment (data-lake, data-quality).
• Experienced in agile values & implementing projects in agile environments.
• Computer science vocational training in university or Fachhochschulabschluss.
• High level of initiative, abstraction ability & sense of responsibility.
• Communicative, flexible, quality focused & customer & solution-orientated.
• Take enjoyment & satisfaction in sharing knowledge with others.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.