Senior C++ Software Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C++ Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Play a key role in evolving an architecture to a microservices based backend system.
• Implement new features & develop & maintain tests.
• Take part in code-reviews & design-reviews & improve the existing codebase.
• Carry out server-side development using Agile methodologies.
• Implement new functionalities & modules.
• Interface with the Java client team to support their requirements.
• Support internationally based consultants in delivering change for customers.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience.
• Strong & proven programming skills in C++ (11/14/17).
• Experienced with STL & Boost frameworks.
• Sound understanding of Database technologies (Oracle, PostgreSQL & SQL).
• Practical experience in middleware technologies & distributed systems.
• Solid understanding of operating system architecture, multithreading & systems programming (preferably on Linux).
• Skilled in understanding complex customer requirements, designing effective solutions & taking ownership developed features.
• Any experience with git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Docker, containerization & Cmake in considered advantageous.
• Any Experience in Finance or Banking, financial instruments, order management, performance & benchmarking of funds & corporate events is a plus.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Motivated, versatile & highly quality-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.