We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C++ Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton.
• Develop modern User Interfaces for Embedded Systems in QML.
• Develop software in C++ 14 in the area of Embedded Linux or other RTOS.
• Use various standard tools within the development environment.
• Contribute to interesting & challenging projects.
• Several years of professional Software Development experience.
• An in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++.
• Skilled & experienced in software development processes such as SCRUM & V-Modell & associated tools such as Jenkins & JIRA.
• Ideally experienced in system-level programming on Linux / UNIX systems & in Object-Oriented Modeling (UML).
• Experienced or interested in Model Driven Development & Continuous Integration
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
• Open-minded, motivated, dedicated & highly service & quality-oriented.
• Innovative, strong communication skills & a team-player.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a very strong plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.