We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer / Technical Coordinator. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
• Technically coordinate an embedded software project team (80% of time / workload).
• Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
• Technically coordinate with adjacent specialist disciplines (electrical hardware, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
• Participate in risk & safety clarifications.
• Creation & review technical embedded software documentation.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in C/C ++ Embedded Software Development.
• Ideally experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security.
• Any experience in development methods such as Unit Testing & Continuous Integration is considered advantageous.
• Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software.
• Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
• A good communicator & team-player.
• Fluent English speaker & ideally also a very good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.