We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Security Support Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Maintain stable, reliable & high-performance operations customer systems.
• Analyze & implement various security requirements, interfaces & aspects.
• Support, maintain & document various security systems (firewall, e-mail, proxy, endpoint) & applications.
• Develop technical & operational requirements in the security environment.
• Partake in security reporting & analysis in the system & network area.
• Support & advise clients in the area of security & network.
• Provide 1st / 2nd level support & on-call service.
• Good know-how & practical experience in the security environments.
• Good knowledge of network environments.
• Proficient in analyzing & optimally implementing security requirements, interfaces & aspects.
• Open, independent, communicative & customer-oriented.
• Educated in computer science or telecom (or equivalent experience).
• A team player & take enjoyment in working with different partners (internally & externally).
• Very good German, French & English skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.