Scientist with technical knowledge of HPLC, UV analysis and GMP experience.wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree with 3+ years working experience as Technician, Ph.D. is desirable
- Sense of safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Technical or scientific understanding of analytical science, particularly in UV analysis and HPLC separation
- Familiarity with laboratory, technical, software and computer tools
- GMP know-how, especially within cGMP environment is a plus
- Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken
- Performing high throughput analytical testing of formulated products (small molecules) under GMP in collaboration with other team members
- Following timelines as well as quality and quantity guidelines for all assigned tasks
- Supporting analytical test planning of formulated drug products with internal and external customers
- Ensuring GMP documentation of raw data as well as evaluating and contributing to results interpretation
- Fulfilling GMP compliance for all relevant analytical activities
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
This is a Contract position.