One of our important clients is currently seeking a SAP FI / CO Application Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Independently plan & process all tasks for the support of SAP modules FI / CO & the related reporting.
• Act as an internal & external contact person & provide 1st & 2nd level support for the SAP system
• Develop & implement process improvements & concepts for the use of FI / CO SAP modules.
• Carry out project work involving documentation creation, test execution, user training & accompanying rollout.
• Implement system requirements in cooperation with an SAP team in Germany.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in supporting SAP projects as a consultant & (sub) project manager in requirements & process management
• Very good knowledge of SAP FI & CO modules including the associated customizing.
• Knowledge in SAP product costing.
• Experienced with SAP BW & ideally other reporting tools.
• University Education in Business Informatics or Computer Science.
• Training in project management is considered an advantage.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.