We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Development Manager. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Support & establish an environment conducive to solid SAP IT technology operations.
• Oversee the proficient management of SAP technology-related escalation processes.
• Ensure that the quality of IT technology services provided corresponds to expectations through continuous review & gradual improvements.
• Oversee & following up on SAP technology release management.
• Plan & execute projects & workshops in SAP Technologies (ECC/ CRM/ PO/ BW/ SAP Hybris Commerce/ Fiori etc…).
• Manage SAP technology projects, related escalations & initiatives.
• Ensure sustainable Knowledge Base Management
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 6 years of working experience in all SAP ABAP & JAVA stacks in either SAP Basis or SAP PI-PO.
• Experienced as a Project Manager for implementation projects of SAP systems upgrades ABAP & JAVA stacks.
• Experience in:
- Supporting SAP system migrations including SAP HANA.
- SAP solutions implementation.
- Defining & reviewing technical blueprints & planning & executing technical SAP systems maintenance.
• Good understanding of SAP ABAP/Java Development
• Bachelor degree or above in IT or similar.
• Good sense of humour, strong communication skills & able to motivate employees.
• Positive, self-driven, results-oriented & a team player.
• Precise, logical & able to think outside of the box.
• Proficient in fast-paced, global environments with virtual international teams
• Open for international travel depending on business needs (approx. 10 %).
• Excellent written & spoken English, German is a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.