We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Reliability Engineering Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Ensure that provided solutions meet the high-quality requirements of clients by identifying potential risks or weaknesses & implementing effective quality assurance measures.
• Engineer & improve development tooling.
• Plan, coordinate & extend automated module tests.
• Continuously improve monitoring & measurement options.
• Support ongoing optimization & automation of a continuous integration / delivery infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Ideally, at least 2 years of experience in both software & systems engineering.
• Well accustomed to developing software in complex system environments.
• Familiar with analysis tools & technologies such as Java, C++, SQL & messaging middleware (ActiveMQ).
• Preferably skilled in continuous integration / delivery.
• Experience in Oracle & PostgreSQL DB Server, Jenkins & Grafana is considered a plus.
• Experience in the finance industry is an advantage.
• Committed, convincing & team-oriented.
• At ease & effective when communicating at all levels.
• Self-driven, resilience, responsibility & quality-oriented
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.