We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Act as an interface in development projects for Medical Device Systems between an internal team & B2B customers from the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries.
• Technically manage an interdisciplinary team after the commercial launch of products.
• Act as a central point of contact for associated products.
• Solve a wide range of challenges (e.g. technical, quality, logistical or commercial) in order to ensure the economic efficiency of products & customer satisfaction.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Product Management.
• Ideally experienced in Project Management in International Environments & highly customer-oriented functions.
• Preferably experienced within Highly Regulated & GMP Environment.
• Completed University Degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Information Systems or Engineering.
• Confident, assertive & a clear & effective communicator.
• Responsible, quality-oriented & entrepreneurial thinking with a flair for technology.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.