We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Process Development Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Industrialize & commission production lines at external partners & within a production plant.
• Create specifications as input for external manufacturers of production lines.
• Co-develop integrated test systems & coordinate production with external partners.
• Ensure know-how transfer from automation partners to a production plant.
• Develop & implement optimization solutions to improve product quality & cost-effectiveness.
• Plan & execute qualifications & validations of plants.
• Participate in project teams & coordinate measures with production.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Process Development Engineering.
• Experienced in the areas of Automation, Qualification & Validation Devices, ideally including Medical Devices.
• Skilled in the Development of Test Systems.
• Completed University Degree with specialization in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering or comparable.
• Strong communication & coordination skills.
• Self-motivated, analytical & quality-oriented.
• Willing to occasionally travel within Switzerland & Germany when required.
• Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.