We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a PLC Programmer. This role is permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
• Program & develop new & existing PLC applications (safety-critical Applications of category SIL 4).
• Create software specifications & concepts.
• Document work results.
• Perform software & system tests.
• Analyze & maintain programs & ongoing optimizations.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong PLC programming & test automation expertise & experience within regulated environments.
• Familiarity with EN 50128 or IEC 61508 standards.
• Completed University Degree in the areas of software / electronics / electrical engineering / automation technology.
• Reliable, flexible, persistent & high levels of initiative.
• Fluent German (spoken & written), English or French skills are considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.