Online Banking Project & Delivery Manager
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Online Banking Project & Delivery Manager in Zürich Canton. This is a contract role starting at the beginning of March & running until the 12th of August 2018.
• Carry out technical project management for Online Banking.
• Track & monitor project milestones & deliverables.
• Coordinate activities across different teams.
• Collaborate with business analysts & change managers.
• Ensure the collaboration of internal resources (business developers) & external resources (vendors).
• Undertake solution design for new implementations.
• Support test activities during release cycles.
• Provide support for incident management, business enquiries & ad-hoc reporting.
• Carry out incident analysis & coordination of bug-fixes.
• Maintain stakeholder management / SLA reporting.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Proven track record in project management & / or delivery management, preferably in digital environments & / or the finance sector.
• Knowledge of state of the art technologies in the digital space.
• Database know-how (SQL / ERM / Data modelling).
• Proficient programming skills.
• Familiar with both Windows & Unix environments.
• Experienced in requirements engineering, solution design & business analysis.
• Avaloq knowledge (Avaloq certification preferred).
• Professional training or degree in computer science / engineering (or equivalent).
• Sound interpersonal & communication skills.
• Able to effectively work independently.
• Reliable, trustworthy, structured, analytical & proactive.
• Fluent English (written & spoken).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.