We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Network Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Operate communication networks & services & monitor the functionality & capacity of the network services.
• Locate, analyze & troubleshoot the network, take action to minimize the susceptibility to interference & improve service quality.
• Initiate technical transitions & fallback measures in the event of failure or malfunction of network components or network services.
• Manage access permissions, identifiers, addresses & directories.
• Implement & update the processes & safety rules for the operation & application of communication services.
• Perform performance & capacity analysis to monitor network capacity & utilization & ensure documentation (CMDB, operations, changes, fault analysis, etc.) & provide availability statistics.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 5 years of professional experience as a Network Engineer.
• Sound expertise & experience in routing (OSPF, MP-BGP, MPLS).
• Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet & Huawei technologies is beneficial.
• Ideally experienced in data center or service provider environment.
• Completed computer science education
• Relevant Certifications (CCNP, JNCP, HCNP) are considered advantageous.
• Very good command of German (at least B2 level) & English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.