We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Network Engineer. This role is a full-time employed position (limited to 2 years) based in Zürich Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the operation & expansion of Network Platforms in the fields of FTTH & business Services.
• Operate, maintain & monitor Network Infrastructure & maintain Management Systems.
• Provide on-call service & limit & rectify faults via 2nd / 3rd level support.
• Work on projects for future telecom services.
• Experienced as a point of contact in the operation & maintenance of Telecom equipment & ideally a good level of professional experience in Network Engineering.
• Good knowledge of modern network technologies & products such as NOKIA (e.g.; 7750 SR, 7450 ESS, SAS, ISAM) ADVA (e.g.; FSP3000, FSP150) & Cisco.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree & ideally a continued education as a Network Technician.
• Ideally in possession of relevant certifications (e.g. CCNA or CCNP).
• Precise & team-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written)
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.