We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Network Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton, with the possibility of working in the Zürich for 1 to 2 days per week if desired.
• Operate & maintain communication networks & services; monitoring the functionality & capacity of the network services.
• Ensure service availability for operations.
• Control, maintain & monitor all network platforms & applications.
• Locate, analyze & troubleshoot the network, minimize malfunction susceptibility & increase service quality.
• Initiate technical transition & fallback measures in the event of network malfunction.
• Administrate access rights, identifiers, addresses & directories for network operation.
• Implement & update processes & safety regulations for the operation & application of communication services.
• Carry out performance & capacity analysis to monitor network capacity & utilization.
• Maintain documentation (CMDB, business processes, changes, fault analyzes, etc.).
Your Skills & Profile:
• Several years of experience as a network or system engineer.
• Experienced in programming & scripting (C #, PowerShell, HTML, Java).
• Skilled in the standardization & automation of IT services.
• Highly proficient Service Engineering & Application Operations expertise.
• Strong communication skills with a very good level of German & English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.