One of our important clients is currently seeking a .NET Software Developer / Architect. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Design solutions & create software architectures.
• Implement solutions in the area of Web (ASP.NET) & Server (SharePoint Server, Dynamics CRM & others) based on MS .NET Framework, MS products & Office.
• Analyze new development technologies/innovations & contribute to know-how transfer in the team.
• Define product software versions or releases.
• Professionally guide .NET developers & manage/coordinate external employees.
• Technically manage projects & cooperate in IT projects.
• Proven specialist & practical knowledge in software development & architecture.
• Expertise in clean code, test drive development & development with Scrum.
• Strong knowledge in the following technologies:
- .NET Framework 4.5 / C #.
- .NET Core 1.0 / ASP.NET Core 1.0.
- Web development with HTML5, CSS3 & TypeScript.
- KnockoutJs, JQuery & AngularJs.
- WPF. REST Services, Windows Services.
- Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server 2015 with Build vNext.
- SQL Server 2012/2016, access via Microsoft Entity Framework.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & Dynamics CRM is an advantage.
• Higher technical education (HF, FH, ETH) or equivalent training specialized in software development.
• Self-motivated, committed & responsible personality with a networked, analytical & forward-looking mindset.
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills & above average levels of initiative.
• A goal-oriented approach with high levels of quality & service awareness.
• Willing to perform on-call service & occasional evening & weekend engagements.
• Fluent German (spoken & written) & able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.