We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Microsoft System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
• Plan, run & continually improving IT services on a complex Microsoft server platform.
• Undertake administration of Active Directory, Exchange & MSSQL servers.
• Support & administrate MS SQL databases.
• Further develop IT infrastructure.
• Locate, isolate & correct faults in daily operations.
• Maintain documentation.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least two years of professional experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments.
• Sound knowledge of system engineering.
• Experienced with complex server infrastructures.
• Very good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange & MS SQL Server.
• Several years of experience in scripting with Powershell & VB.
• Completed computer science education, preferably in the field of system engineering.
• Precise, independent, proficient in setting priorities & in possession of a high level of initiative.
• Willingness to go on on-call service.
• Fluent German and English (spoken & written), French or Italian also an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.