We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Microsoft Server Systems Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
• Monitor server & network infrastructure (availability & utilization).
• Install, configure & maintain Microsoft Windows Servers & Clients on Premise & in the Microsoft Cloud.
• Operate, adapt & optimize backup infrastructure.
• Install, accept & test software components within a data centre (Installation & change management).
• Localize & contain disturbances & initiate avoidance &/or escalation procedures.
• Ensure information security for IT services based on agreed service levels & defined security profiles.
• Plan & implement IT infrastructure projects.
• Script & document technical concepts & solutions.
• Provide second / third level support in cooperation with internal & external partners.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of professional experience as Microsoft Server Systems Engineer.
• Strong knowledge of Windows 2008 / R2, 2012 / R2, 2016 Server.
• Sound skills in the areas of Hyper-V, MS SQL, SharePoint, Skype for Business, ADFS, WAP & Power Shell.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016.
• Experienced with NetApp storage systems.
• Solid Networking knowledge within Cisco / Meraki environments.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Open, versatile & dynamic.
• Fluent English & a good command of German (ideally of at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.