One of our important clients is currently seeking a MS Dynamics AX Business Analyst. The role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Support & further develop processes & procedures.
• Analyze processes & their problems & identify/implement rationalization potential.
• Develop & assess solution variants with regards to functionality, quality & profitability.
• Develop business specifications & coordinate with software suppliers.
• Create test scenarios & assess/accompany user tests.
• Design, develop, document & introduce functional extensions.
• Provide contact for finance departments for questions regarding financial processes & financial software.
• Create training materials & train key users.
• Experienced in project work involving CRM & a strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Strong analytical & conceptual skills with a networked way of thinking.
• Responsible, committed, reliable & resilient personality.
• University degree (FH) & preferably relating to requirements engineering or business informatics.
• Sound business management skills.
• Willing to travel.
• Native German & fluent English speaker.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.