Linux Systems Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Linux Systems Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Partake in the engineering & support of the Linux server environment based on RHEL & support the further automation in this area with Ansible.
• Administrate & support in the field of backup & HCI systems.
• Collaborate with & support the colleagues within the application & operations teams.
• Work within IT projects & take on concept & project management tasks for projects in the field of data center systems & platforms.
• 2 to 5 years of professional experience in the area of Linux Systems Engineering.
• Strong experience in supporting Linux server platforms.
• Experienced in independently solving tasks with different scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python).
• Ideally skilled in the administration of VMware vSphere & backup environments.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Ideally certified in the area of Linux (RHCSA / RHCE).
• Category B driving license & willing to be on on-call service for about 10 weeks per year.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.