We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Linux Infrastructure Specialist - Blockchain. This is a permanent role based in Zug Canton.
• Operate & enhance a Blockchain node & staking infrastructure.
• Improve & automate the monitoring, deployment & operation of Blockchain nodes.
• Partake in various Blockchain related IT projects & collaborate with Crypto & IT systems engineers.
• Monitor (both on-chain & off-chain) protocol updates to the various Blockchains.
• Oversee an active staking infrastructure for Blockchains such as Tezos, Dash, Kusama & Cosmos.
• Partake in new interesting ventures such as an upcoming Ethereum 2 staking setup.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Many years of professional experience & deep know-how in Linux Infrastructure.
• Sound experience in managing virtual or physical IT infrastructure.
• Experienced in working with cloud providers such as MS Azure or AWS.
• Skills & expertise in Scripting (for example with Python, Go, Bash or PowerShell).
• Accustomed to IT orchestration engines such as Ansible.
• Security-conscious & an understanding how to implement & run applications in a secure way.
• Any expertise in the areas of Blockchain, Windows Server-Based Systems, MSSQL databases, IIS webservices & the .NET stack is considered advantageous.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
• Dynamic, self-driven, structured, analytical & entrepreneurial.
• Good command of English & German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.